ABOUT THE USA
The United States is the most powerful nation in the world. That is the reason why so many people want to immigrate to the US and become citizens of this country. The number of immigrants living in the US is about 45 million, 4 times more than that of any other countries.
America is also the country where most millionaires live, accounting for 30.3% of the total number of millionaires in the world. With its economy, top quality of life and a great influence, the US has long been a “promised land” and is now a common home of immigrants from more than 100 countries.
An L-1 visa is a visa document used to enter the United States for the purpose of work in L-1 status. It is a non-immigrant visa, and is valid for a relatively short amount of time, based on a reciprocity schedule. With extensions, the maximum stay is seven years.
The L-1 visa has two subcategories:
- Visa L1A: L-1A for executives and managers, valid up to 7 years.
- Visa L1B: L-1B for workers with specialized knowledge, valid up to 5 years.
- Fast processing, receive visa from 03-06 months.
- No financial proof required.
- An L-1A visa holder can sponsor spouse and single children under 21.
- Spouses of L-1A visa holders can find work in the US after being granted work permit (I-765).
- Business owners can actively manage their investment capital and recruit employees when opening offices or branches in the US. Expanse business in the world’s largest market.
- Can deduct taxes on household and business expenses.
- Proactive in immigration planning: can extend the L-1 visa or apply to transfer to the US EB-1C Green Card after 01-02 years.
- Children under 21 of L-1A visa holders enjoy the same benefits as US citizens, including free education in American public schools until high school, and preferential tuition fees in universities.
- Entrepreneurs, managers in Vietnam to the US to operate companies / branches in the US.
- Visa is granted to managers and family members (children under 21 years old).
- Visa is granted up to 07 years.
- Companies in Vietnam have been operating for a minimum of 2 years, have profits and pay full corporate tax.
- The functions of business in the US and Vietnam do not need to be the same.
Business in the US has to be:
+ Subsidiary of Vietnamese companies.
+ Affiliate with company in Vietnam.
- Companies in the US can be established or are operating, have a business plan for a period of 05 years.
- Both companies must have headquarters.
- Proof of ability to transfer employees to the US.
L1-A Visa Eligible
- Applicants must be the owner or senior manager of the business in Vietnam.
- Have worked for company in Vietnam for at least 01 year.
- Applicants own more than 50% of the company’s capital in the US.
L1-B Visa Eligible
- The applicant must be an expert with special capabilities in a certain industry (Specialized Knowledge) in a Vietnamese enterprise.
- Having more than 01 year working experience in a Vietnamese enterprise.
- Is transferred to work in US company.
Why choose JA & Partners ?
JA & Partners was founded by a more-than-10-year-experience team in immigration industry. We have experienced handling difficult applications especially documents requiring financial proofing, such as the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean program . Our partners are global leading law firms with 100% approval, as well as 40-year-experience reputable real estate investment corporations.
Our professional and dedicated relationship management team will ensure all your requirements, support, and follow up during the application process and even when investors migrate to countries.
No posts found!
Please fill out all information, JA & Partners will contact you to advise as soon as possible.