Chương trình EB5
OVERVIEW OF USA
The United States of America (USA), commonly known as America, is a country primarily located in central North America, between Canada and Mexico. It consists of 50 states, a federal district, five self-governing territories, and several other island possessions. This is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world, as a result of migration from many groups of people around the world.
Although its population accounts for only 4.5% of the world’s population, the US currently accounts for 1/5 of global GDP. The United States is recognized by many countries as the most influential country in the world in terms of military, culture, and economy.
- Capital: Washington D.C.
- Area: 9,826,675km2 (4th in the world).
- Population: 324.1 million people (2018).
- Ethnicity: Whites (81.7%), Blacks (12.9%), Asians (4.2%), Indians and Alaska natives (1%), Hawaiians and people on Pacific Islands (0.2%).
- The US’ Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is estimated to be over $ 18.1 trillion (2015) with US per capita GDP of $ 56,421.
- The US economy develops thanks to its rich natural resources, a synchronous development of the infrastructure system and high labor productivity.
- Its value of natural resources ranks second in the world, estimated at 45,000 billion USD (2016).
- America is known as a country of freedom and opportunity. Everyone in America is treated equally with the same respect and they all have equal rights.
- This is the country with the most developed healthcare system in the world. The United States focuses on advanced medical methods, leading specialists and high-class care services.
- In fact, healthcare spending in the US accounts for more than 16% of the country’s GDP (2014 data).
- America is the country with the top education in the world.
- According to Time Higher Education, there are 7 names in the top 10 best universities in the world in 2018 from the US, such as Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, …
Why choose the USA ?
EB-5 VISA PROGRAM
EB-5 (stands for Employment Base Fifth) is a United States visa program, created in 1990 by the US Congress, that enables foreign investors to obtain a U.S. Visa by investing in a business that will benefit the U.S. economy and create jobs.
Over nearly three decades, EB-5 has successfully called for billions of dollars for projects in the US, and supported thousands of foreign investors, including Vietnamese investors, to receive permanent residence.
WHAT CAN INVESTORS RECEIVE BY PARTICIPATING IN EB-5?
EB-5 PROJECT TO CONSIDER ?
JA & Partners assist client with investment project & document legal Source of funds
Client makes an investment & submits I-526 petition to the USCIS (US Citizenship & Immigration Service)
Receive I-526 Approval
Submit Criminal record & pay Immigrant Visa fee as requested by National Visa Center (NVC)
Interview at US Consulate and receive Immigrant Visa
Land in US and Receive Conditional Green card for 24 months
After 21 months, file I-829 Petition to remove conditions and receive Permanent Residence
Apply for US Citizen if meeting the requirement
Why choose JA & Partners ?
JA & Partners was founded by a more-than-10-year-experience team in immigration industry. We have experienced handling difficult applications especially documents requiring financial proofing, such as the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean program . Our partners are global leading law firms with 100% approval, as well as 40-year-experience reputable real estate investment corporations.
Our professional and dedicated relationship management team will ensure all your requirements, support, and follow up during the application process and even when investors migrate to countries.
Please fill out all information, JA & Partners will contact you soon