Foster is a leading global immigration law firm dedicated to helping employers and individuals obtain nonimmigrant and immigrant work visas and permanent resident options worldwide. With the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas, Foster guarantees top-tier knowledge and expertise, a client-centered approach to service excellence, and tech-led solutions to strategically manage today’s growing need for international talent.
For over 45 years, Foster continues to champion each client’s goals and objectives, by providing the highest-quality, value-added immigration solutions in an environment which promotes excellence, integrity, service, and community. The firm comprises over 100 lawyers, legal assistants, and other professionals across 3 offices and multiple coordination centers globally.
A Tier 1 “Best Law Firm” by US News & World Report and Best Lawyers®, Foster attorneys are recognized as respected thought leaders in the corporate immigration field by Chambers, Texas Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, and Who’s Who.
Awards & Recognition
- Ranked “Band 1” Leading Firm for Immigration, USA in 2019 Chambers USA Guide.
- Ranked Tier 1 2019 “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®.
- Who’s Who Legal Ranks Fourteen Foster Corporate Immigration Attorneys, making Foster the 2nd leading corporate immigration firm in the world.
- Six Foster Attorneys Named Texas Super Lawyers in Houston & Austin, TX.
- Sixteen Foster Attorneys Named 2021 Best Lawyers in America© List.
- 50% minority owned; half of the attorneys and partners are women.
- Member of the National Minority Business Council, Inc.
- Most Board Certified Attorneys in Immigration & Nationality Law in Texas.