Grenada is a sovereign state in the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea at the southern end of the Grenadines island chain.
It is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela and southwest of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Grenada has a small economy in which tourism is the major foreign exchange earner. Major short-term concerns are the rising fiscal deficit and the deterioration in the external account balance.
- Grenada shares a common central bank and a common currency (the East Caribbean dollar) with seven other members of the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS).
- Tourism is the mainstay of Grenada’s economy. Conventional beach and water-sports tourism is largely focused in the southwest region around St George, the airport and the coastal strip.
- Education in Grenada consists of kindergarten, pre-primary school, primary school, secondary school and tertiary education.
- The government has prioritised education, spending 10.3% of its budget to the sector in 2016, the third highest rate in the world.
- Literacy rates are very high, with 98.6% of the population being able to read and write.
- Grenada is a full and participating member of both the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS).
- Grenada is, along with much of the Caribbean region, a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Grenada is one of the 35 states which has ratified the OAS charter and is a member of the Organization. Grenada entered into the Inter-American system in 1975 according to the OAS’s website.
GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
Why choose JA & Partners ?
JA & Partners was founded by a more-than-10-year-experience team in immigration industry. We have experienced handling difficult applications especially documents requiring financial proofing, such as the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean program . Our partners are global leading law firms with 100% approval, as well as 40-year-experience reputable real estate investment corporations.
Our professional and dedicated relationship management team will ensure all your requirements, support, and follow up during the application process and even when investors migrate to countries.
Please fill out all information, JA & Partners will contact you to advise as soon as possible.