Dominica, officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, is an island country in the Caribbean.
- Known as “The Nature Island of the Caribbean” due to its lush scenery and varied flora and fauna, Dominica is largely covered by rainforest and is home to the world’s second-largest hot spring, Boiling Lake.
- The island has several protected areas, including Cabrits National Park, as well as 365 rivers. For a few years the government sought to encourage the island as an ecotourism destination.
Dominica’s economy depends on both tourism and agriculture. As of 2016, Dominica’s GDP reached 808 million USD, of which GDP per capita was 11,429 USD.
- School in Dominica is mandatory up to secondary school. After pre-school, pupils attend primary school for six or seven years, and are admitted into secondary school on the basis of a Common Entrance Exam.
- After five years the students take the General Certificate of Education (GCE), widely replaced by the current Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate administered by the Caribbean Examination Council (a 15-member confederation of the Caribbean community (CARICOM).
- The more advanced version of this examination, CAPE, can be taken upon completion of two years of community college.
- The island has its own Dominica State College, formerly named Clifton Dupigny Community College. Some Dominicans attend universities in Cuba on scholarships offered by its government; others go to the University of the West Indies or to universities in the United Kingdom, the United States, or other countries.
DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
Known as “The Nature Isle of the Caribbean”, Dominica is one of the most beautiful islands on the planet. A tropical paradise, with rugged, volcanic mountains, Dominica’s landscape boasts everything from waterfalls to mud ponds, as well as an array of exotic fauna. It’s no wonder that the country attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors a year.
Launched in 1993 — making it one of the world’s longest-running economic citizenship schemes — Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme allows investors to move, work, and even set up a business in Dominica. Dominican citizens are also entitled to visa-free access to more than 115 countries around the world, including the entire European Union, the UK and Brazil.
Why choose JA & Partners ?
JA & Partners was founded by a more-than-10-year-experience team in immigration industry. We have experienced handling difficult applications especially documents requiring financial proofing, such as the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean program . Our partners are global leading law firms with 100% approval, as well as 40-year-experience reputable real estate investment corporations.
Our professional and dedicated relationship management team will ensure all your requirements, support, and follow up during the application process and even when investors migrate to countries.
Please fill out all information, JA & Partners will contact you to advise as soon as possible.