Turkey, officially the Republic of Turkey, is a transcontinental country located mainly on the Anatolian Peninsula in Western Asia, with a smaller portion on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeastern Europe. Turkey is bordered on its northwest by Greece and Bulgaria; north by the Black Sea; northeast by Georgia; east by Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran; southeast by Iraq; south by Syria and the Mediterranean Sea; and west by the Aegean Sea.
- Turkey’s extraordinary ecosystem and habitat diversity has produced considerable species diversity.
- The coastal areas of Turkey bordering the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas have a temperate Mediterranean climate, with hot, dry summers and mild to cool, wet winters.
- The coastal areas bordering the Black Sea have a temperate oceanic climate with warm, wet summers and cool to cold, wet winters.
- The Turkish Black Sea coast receives the greatest amount of precipitation and is the only region of Turkey that receives high precipitation throughout the year.
- With an estimated nominal gross domestic product of $744 billion ($8,958 per capita), Turkey is the world’s 19th largest economy and 13th largest by PPP. The country is among the founding members of the OECD and the G20.
- The automotive industry in Turkey is sizable, and produced over 1.3 million motor vehicles in 2015, ranking as the 14th largest producer in the world.
- Other key sectors of the Turkish economy are banking, construction, home appliances, electronics, textiles, oil refining, petrochemical products, food, mining, iron and steel, and machine industry.
- Health care in Turkey used to be dominated by a centralised state system run by the Ministry of Health.
- In 2003, the government introduced a sweeping health reform programme aimed at increasing the ratio of private to state health provision and making healthcare available to a larger share of the population.
- In 2018, there were 34,559 medical institutions in Turkey.
- The Ministry of National Education is responsible for pre-tertiary education. This is compulsory and lasts twelve years: four years each of primary school, middle school and high school.
- Turkey is ranked 32nd out of 34 in the OECD’s PISA study.
- As of 2017, there are 190 universities in Turkey. According to the 2012–2013 Times Higher Education World University Rankings, the top university in Turkey is Middle East Technical University.
WHY CHOOSE TURKEY ?
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
The Citizenship by Investment Program was launched by the government in 2017 to attract foreign investor’s investment. From September 2018, the investment amount has been significantly reduced from 1,000,000 USD to 250,000 USD through purchasing real estate.
A special feature of the program is that investors can sell real estate after 03 years while still retaining Turkish citizenship.
WHY CHOOSE TURKEY?
Turkish passport holders have the shortest access to the US and UK through:
Turkish citizens can immigrate to the United States when investing in business via E-2 visa in the US for a period of up to 5 years and unlimited visa extension.
In particular, E-2 Investor’s children are entitled to tuition exemption in many public schools in the United States.
Business People Visa
Turkish citizens can come to the UK after only 3 months under the Business People Visa program between the two countries.
In particular, the investor is entitled to apply for a UK permanent residence after 05 years.
Sign a deposit agreement and verify the application. Take a survey tour (if necessary).
Signing a service contract with JA & Partners.
Signing a lawyer contract.
Signing a real estate purchase contract.
Make the investment.
Prepare and submit the initial profile.
Receive qualified certification.
Apply for a permanent residence permit.
Receive permanent residence permit.
Complete and submit the citizenship application.
Complete the naturalization process.
Go to Turkey to get biometrics and get a passport.
Why choose JA & Partners ?
JA & Partners was founded by a more-than-10-year-experience team in immigration industry. We have experienced handling difficult applications especially documents requiring financial proofing, such as the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean program . Our partners are global leading law firms with 100% approval, as well as 40-year-experience reputable real estate investment corporations.
Our professional and dedicated relationship management team will ensure all your requirements, support, and follow up during the application process and even when investors migrate to countries.
Please fill out all information, JA & Partners will contact you to advise as soon as possible.