Ireland is a country in north-western Europe occupying 26 of 32 counties of the island of Ireland. The sovereign state shares its only land border with Northern Ireland which is part of the United Kingdom. It is otherwise surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, with the Celtic Sea to the south, St George’s Channel to the south-east, and the Irish Sea to the east.
- Ireland is an island in Northwestern Europe in the north Atlantic Ocean. The island lies on the European continental shelf, part of the Eurasian Plate. The island’s main geographical features include low central plains surrounded by coastal mountains. The highest peak is Carrauntoohil (Irish: Corrán Tuathail), which is 1,041 meters (3,415 ft) above sea level.
- The climate of Ireland is mild, humid and changeable with abundant rainfall and a lack of temperature extremes. Ireland’s climate is defined as a temperate oceanic climate, a classification it shares with most of northwest Europe. The country receives generally warm summers and cool winters.
- The economy of the Republic of Ireland is a highly developed knowledge economy, focused on services in high-tech, life sciences, financial services and agribusiness including agrifood. Ireland is an open economy (6th on the Index of Economic Freedom), and ranks first for high-value foreign direct investment (FDI) flows. In the global GDP per capita tables, Ireland ranks 4th of 186 in the IMF table and 4th of 187 in the World Bank ranking.
- Foreign multinationals are the driver of Ireland’s economy, employing a quarter of the private sector workforce, and paying 80% of Irish business taxes. 14 of Ireland’s top 20 firms (by 2017 turnover) are US-based multinationals (80% of foreign multinationals in Ireland are from the US.
- Healthcare in Ireland is provided by both public and private healthcare providers. The Minister for Health has responsibility for setting overall health service policy.
- Every resident of Ireland is entitled to receive health care through the public health care system, which is managed by the Health Service Executive and funded by general taxation.
- Ireland has three levels of education: primary, secondary and higher education. The education systems are largely under the direction of the Government via the Minister for Education and Skills.
- Education is compulsory between the ages of six and fifteen years, and all children up to the age of eighteen must complete the first three years of secondary, including one sitting of the Junior Certificate examination.
- In 2012, Irish students aged 15 years had the second highest levels of reading literacy in the EU. Ireland also has 0.747 of the World’s top 500 Universities per capita, which ranks the country in 8th place in the world.
THE IRISH IMMIRGRANT INVESTOR PROGRAMME
The Immigrant Investor Program (IIP), introduced by the Irish Government in 2012, is open to non-EEA nationals who commit to an approved investment in Ireland. Applicants and families will have the opportunity to live, study, work and receive Irish citizenship. Irish passport is in the top of the most powerful passport in the world with visa-free access to 185 countries and territories.
WHY CHOOSE PROGRAM
Select project & sign record assessment with JA & Partners.
Send application to Irish Immigration Service (INIS).
Receive approval letter & make an investment within 90 days.
Come to Ireland & apply for a permanent residence card within 02 years.
After 02 years, maintain the investment and extend the card for 03 years.
Renew the residence card for next 05 years & apply for Irish citizenship.
Why choose JA & Partners ?
JA & Partners was founded by a more-than-10-year-experience team in immigration industry. We have experienced handling difficult applications especially documents requiring financial proofing, such as the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean program . Our partners are global leading law firms with 100% approval, as well as 40-year-experience reputable real estate investment corporations.
Our professional and dedicated relationship management team will ensure all your requirements, support, and follow up during the application process and even when investors migrate to countries.
Please fill out all information, JA & Partners will contact you to advise as soon as possible.