Cyprus, officially called the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean. The third largest and third most popular island in the Mediterranean, it is located south of Turkey; west of Syria and Lebanon; north of Egypt, Israel and southeast of Greece.
- Cyprus has a free-market economy based mainly on service industry and is one of the most prosperous economies in the Mediterranean region.
- In the past 20 years, the economy has shifted from agriculture and light manufacturing to services.
- The country’s GDP reached 24.96 billion USD (2018), with GDP per capita of 28,159.30 USD (2018).
- Tourism and service (financial and health service), industry (mining, manufacturing, chemicals, etc.) and construction make up the most of the country’s GDP.
- Cyprus joined the European Union in 2004. In 2008, the Republic of Cyprus joined the Eurozone.
- Health care in Cyprus accounted for 7% of its GDP in 2014. Between 2010 and 2014, health care spending increased from $1,705 per capita to $2,062 per capita.
- Cyprus has a multi-payer health care system that consists of a public and private sector. The public sector is funded by payroll, earnings taxes, and employer contributions. The public sector healthcare provides social insurance for the employed, self-employed, and for several types of civil servant.
- Cyprus has a highly developed primary and secondary education system with both public and private education systems.
- The high quality of education comes from above average proficiency among teachers.
- The fact that nearly 7% of GDP is spent on education makes Cyprus one of the top three countries spending the most on education in the EU, along with Denmark and Sweden.
CYPRUS’S CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT IS THE ONLY PROGRAM TO RECEIVE EUROPEAN'S CITIZENSHIP BY OWNING REAL ESTATE.
WHY CHOOSE CYPRUS?
CITIZENSHIP BY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT PROGRAM
The Cyprus Immigration by Investment Program, approved and enacted in April 2013, allows foreign investors to receive Permanent Residence or Citizenship when purchasing real estate in Cyprus.
The Cyprus’ Citizenship by Investment Program is based on a decision by the Council of Ministers. Investors purchasing real estate in Cyprus will receive a Cyprus Passport and enjoy the benefits of a European citizen after only 8 months.
- Invest in 01 or many real estates with a minimum value of 2,000,000 EUR.
✔️In case of parents as dependent: Buy another EUR 500,000 real estate.
✔️In case of parents-in-law as dependent: Buy another EUR 500,000 real estate .
- 200,000 EUR (non-refundable) to the Cyprus Government Development Fund.
- Clean criminal record.
- Main applicant aged 18 years or older.
- No language or education required.
Why choose JA & Partners ?
JA & Partners was founded by a more-than-10-year-experience team in immigration industry. We have experienced handling difficult applications especially documents requiring financial proofing, such as the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean program . Our partners are global leading law firms with 100% approval, as well as 40-year-experience reputable real estate investment corporations.
Our professional and dedicated relationship management team will ensure all your requirements, support, and follow up during the application process and even when investors migrate to countries.
PERMANENT RESIDENCE PROGRAM
REAL ESTATE PROJECT
No posts found!
No posts found!
Please fill out all information, JA & Partners will contact you to advise as soon as possible.