Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands.
Australia is the lowest, flattest, and oldest continental landmass on Earth and it has had a relatively stable geological history. Geological forces such as tectonic uplift of mountain ranges and clashes between tectonic plates occurred mainly in Australia’s early prehistory, when it was still a part of Gondwana. Its highest peak is Mount Kosciuszko at 2,228 metres (7,310 ft), which is relatively low in comparison to the highest mountains on other continents.
- The climate of Australia is significantly influenced by ocean currents, including the Indian Ocean Dipole and the El Niño–Southern Oscillation, which is correlated with periodic drought, and the seasonal tropical low-pressure system that produces cyclones in northern Australia.
- Much of the northern part of the country has a tropical, predominantly summer-rainfall.
- The south-west corner of the country has a Mediterranean climate.
- The south-east ranges from oceanic (Tasmania and coastal Victoria) to humid subtropical (upper half of New South Wales), with the highlands featuring alpine and subpolar oceanic climates. The interior is arid to semi-arid.
- A wealthy country, Australia has a market economy, a high GDP per capita, and a relatively low rate of poverty. In terms of average wealth, Australia ranked second in the world after Switzerland from 2013 until 2018. In 2018, Australia overtook Switzerland and became the country with the highest average wealth.
- The country was ranked third in the United Nations 2017 Human Development Index. Melbourne reached top spot for the fourth year in a row on The Economist’s 2014 list of the world’s most liveable cities, followed by Adelaide, Sydney, and Perth in the fifth, seventh, and ninth places respectively.
- School attendance, or registration for home schooling, is compulsory throughout Australia. Education is the responsibility of the individual states and territories so the rules vary between states, but in general children are required to attend school from the age of about 5 until about 16.
- Australia has 37 government-funded universities and three private universities, as well as a number of other specialist institutions that provide approved courses at the higher education level. The OECD places Australia among the most expensive nations to attend university.
- Healthcare in Australia has a highly developed structure, though because of the nations’ vast size, services are not evenly distributed geographically.
- Health care is delivered in Australia by both government and private companies which are often covered by Medicare. Health care in Australia is largely funded by the government at national, state and local governmental levels, as well as by private health insurance; but the cost of healthcare is also borne by not-for-profit organisations, with a significant cost being borne by individual patients or by charity.
- Some services are provided by volunteers, especially remote and mental health services.
AUSTRALIA'S INVESTMENT PROGRAM - VISA 188/888
The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) is part of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme, allowing investors to own & manage a business in Australia in a variety of forms.
Investor and dependent members including spouse and unmarried children under 23 years old will be granted a Temporary Resident Visa (Visa 188 – Provisional Visa) within 04 years and 3 months, renewable for 2 years. After that, investor can continue to apply for Permanent Residence (Visa 888 – Permanent Residence).
The strengths of the program are quick processing time, simple documents and easy financial proof. Through a reasonable investment, investors and family members will have the opportunity to settle in Australia and enjoy Australian education, health, as well as social security benefits.
VISA 188B INVESTOR STREAM
- Be under 55, must score at least 65 points on the points test.
- Investor must:
✔️have at least 3 years’ experience managing one or more qualifying businesses or eligible investments
✔️have a successful record of eligible investment or qualifying business activity
✔️have demonstrated a high level of management skill in relation to the eligible investment or qualifying business activity
- Investor must:
✔️Have managed a qualifying business or investments to the value of at least AUD1.5million
✔️Have assets of AUD2.25 million
✔️Make an investment of AUD1.5 million in nominating State or Territory
SUBCLASS 888 ELIGIBILITY
- Investor must have been physically present in Australia for at least 2 year in the 4 years immediately before applying for Permanent Residence.
- Investor must have held your designated investment for at least 4 years.
Prepare personal records & proof of fund.
Average 4-6 weeks
Submit a selective application online EOI (Express of Interest).
Average 01 week.
Applying for a State Nomination.
Average 2-3 months.
Receive Invitation to apply for visa.
Submit your application to the Australian Immigration Department within 60 days after receiving the Invitation Letter.
Processing time for visa application is 12-15 months
Received the request and transferred 1,500,000 AUD to Australia to purchase government bonds.
Maintain the investment for at least 04 years
Receive temporary residence visa within 04 years.
The investor meets the residency requirement in Australia for at least 02 within 04 years.
Will be entitled to apply for Permanent Resident after 3 years and 11 months.
Why choose JA & Partners ?
JA & Partners was founded by a more-than-10-year-experience team in immigration industry. We have experienced handling difficult applications especially documents requiring financial proofing, such as the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean program . Our partners are global leading law firms with 100% approval, as well as 40-year-experience reputable real estate investment corporations.
Our professional and dedicated relationship management team will ensure all your requirements, support, and follow up during the application process and even when investors migrate to countries.
Please fill out all information, JA & Partners will contact you to advise as soon as possible.